IFTM Top Resa, the professional trade fair in Tourism industry Established in 1979 and targeted specifically at the leisure industry, the show was first known as “Top Resa” and took place in Deauville. In 2008, changing tack, the show added “IFTM” to its name to “IFTM Top Resa” and moved to Paris, where it became a multi-sector show covering all types of travel: leisure, business, MICE and groups.
In 2018 the show will celebrate its 40th anniversary. To mark the occasion, it’s getting a makeover: new logo, new corporate identity and new corporate colours. For its 40th birthday, IFTM Top Resa is reinventing itself!
- Learn about trends, developments and destinations
- Attend Expert Agent training sessions
- Learn more about new purchasing policies and the latest Tools
- Meet exhibitors at targeted business appointments
- Connect with tourism professionals before the show through our networking platform
- Meet new suppliers
- Network with key industry players
- Enjoy time spent swapping ideas After Party In collaboration with IFTM Top Resa, members of the Tour Operators’ Village organise the After TO party every year.
This unique event has become THE friendly get-together for travel agents and Tour Operators. On the Concorde Atlantique riverboat, right in the heart of Paris, the Party is reserved for travel agents, Tour Operators exhibiting on the TO Villages and Sponsors. Invitation only.