About Embassy of Pakistan in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Pakistani Embassy in Phnom Penh runs an inclusive range of consular services to local, Pakistani, and international citizens in Cambodia.
The Pakistani Embassy in Phnom Penh supports Cambodian citizens through its consular services, if they:
- Need general or specific info regarding Pakistani economy, culture, sports, education and more
- Need information regarding requirements and process of getting Pakistani Citizenship
- Specific contacts and information in Pakistan
- Want to apply and obtain Pakistani Visa
Visa and Passport services
Pakistani passport and visa from are issued only to citizens whose main residence is in Pakistan and Cambodia.
The process of issuing Pakistani Visa and Passport of Pakistan can take few weeks.
*Please contact with Pakistani Embassy in Phnom Penh if you have any question as regards of visa and passport matters.
Pakistani representations in Cambodia
Pakistani Embassy in Phnom Penh is the only Pakistani diplomatic mission in Cambodia.
Pakistani representations worldwide
Pakistani Embassy In Phnom Penh represents one of 127 consular and diplomatic representations of Pakistan all over the world.
Foreign representations in Cambodia
Pakistani Embassy In Phnom Penh represents one of 29 foreign consular and diplomatic representations from around the world in Cambodia.
Requirements for Business Visa:
1. Valid passport
2. Documents showing substantial investment / export / import during last year.
3. Registration letter from Tourism Division (in case of hotel business)
4. Other business documents (i.e. letter from Chamber of Commerce & Industry
Registrar of Company, partnership deed, article of association etc.)
5. Duly filled in visa form
6. Three recent photographs
7. Visa fee payable in US dollars
Requirements for obtaining passport:
Application for New passport in Lieu of Expired or Exhausted passport
All applicants should submit:
1. Old passport.
2. Original Pakistan National Identity Card along with a photocopy.
3. Four current passport size (2X2, Front Face) latest photographs.
4. Application Forms: “A”, “T” and Memorandum.
5. Proof of residence in Cambodia.
NOTE: Applicants under 18 years of age should submit an original RG-II (Registration From “B”) along with a photocopy. Also, a Pakistan National Identity Card with photograph is required for all women.
Application for a Duplicate passport in lieu of lost passport.
Applicants should submit:
1. Copy of lost passport.
2. Original Pakistan National Identity Card.
3. Original document of Police report regarding loss of passport.
4. Six passport size (2X2, Front Face) latest photographs.
5. Documentary evidence showing proof of Pakistan nationality, i.e., citizenship certificate, Domicile certificate issued by the Government of Pakistan.
Note: In addition to the above requirements, New/Duplicate passports will be issued to Pakistan nationals only after Police Verification from Pakistan.
Registration of Pakistani children born abroad
Complete Form S-1
Two Current Photographs of the child
Original birth certificate and a copy of the Passport.
Proof of father's Pakistani nationality (NIC or Passport) attach photocopy
Fee is payable in U.S. dollars payable to the Embassy of Pakistan. All fees are non-refundable.
Endorsements / Amendments in passport and extension of limited validity of passport (Form - C)
Complete (FORM -C)
Original national ID card (Copy if original is not available).
Two photographs of child - endorsements in passport
Extension of limited validity passport
- ADDRESS : House No.45, , Street No.310,, Boeung Keng Kang-1
- CITY : Phnom Penh
EMAIL : email@example.com
PHONE : (+855-23) 996890 &91
WEBSITE : http://www.mofa.gov.pk/cambodia/