|សុក្រ||08:30 – 11:30|
|ចន្ទ||08:30 – 11:30|
|អង្គារ||08:30 – 11:30|
|08:30 – 11:30
|ព្រហស្បតិ៍||08:30 – 11:30|
1. Tourism Visa (T) is issued, with a single entry, to foreigners who will visit Cambodia for a short stay of 30 days. Validity is 3 months from the issuing date. It is issued within 48-72 hours (2-3 working days).
- Please note that nationals from some countries shall apply for a visa prior to departure (See point IV).
- Moreover, passport holders of some countries listed below are exempted from visa (See point VII).
- This visa (T) can be extended only once for one month at the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Interior. It is highly recommended to extend the visa one week before its expiration.
2. Business Visa (E) with a single entry is issued to businesswomen, businessmen, journalists, paid interns for an initial 30 days stay, upon presentation of:
- An internship contract or;
- A proof document of their Mission to Cambodia
It is recommended to persons who will stay more than one month to apply for the visa prior to departure. This visa will be issued within 48-72 hours (2-3 working days).
Business visa (E) can be extended at the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Interior, situated in the opposite of the Phnom Penh International Airport. It is advisable to extend it one week before its expiration.
3. Courtesy Visa (C) is reserved to people playing an important role in non-profit areas of bilateral cooperation, non-profit registered International Organization in Cambodia. It is issued on the express request of relevant services with the attached documents, including agreement with Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
The concerned person should be present himself or herself at the consular service of the Royal Embassy of Cambodia in Paris and bring an official letter or verbal note of request following the formalities (as specified in point III). It takes 72 hours (3 working days) to issue it.
Beyond this deadline, this visa can be renewed on a written request submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
4. Diplomatic or Official Visa is reserved to diplomatic or Official/Service Passport holders upon presentation of a diplomatic note or an official letter issued by an empowered institution.
This visa is issued with free of charge for a stay of an official mission to Cambodia, not exceeding 90 days. Beyond this deadline, this visa can be renewed on a written demand submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation. It will be issued within 72 hours (3 working days).
5. Special Visa (Visa K) with multiple entries is valid until the expiration of passport. It is issued exclusively to Cambodian nationals claiming for a dual nationality, holding a valid the foreign passport. The presence of the concerned person is required at the Embassy in Paris. It will be issued within 48-72 hours (2-3 working days).
The applicant must provide the following document (original + copy):
- Birth Certificate; or
- Marriage Certificate;
- Identity Card (the Black Card); or
- Family record book indicating the filiation.
The each document must show that the applicant has a Cambodian parent (criteria for obtaining the visa K).
All travelers need a return ticket or leave the territory without which the boarding at the airport or the entry to Cambodia by land or by boat may be probably denied.
II) Documents to be provided:
The request for a visa shall be submitted to the Embassy, following accompanying documents:
1. A completed visa application form (one copy, for all holders of a passport, including a minor child); click on the link : Visa Form
2. A recent photo ID to stick on the form.
3. Original passport valid at least 6 months after the date of departure from Cambodia,
4. A photocopy of the passport on a sheet of A4 paper (page with photo),
(The Embassy has a photocopier for the public, 0.20 € / page),
5. A diplomatic note for holders of a diplomatic or service/official passport.
The visa fee:
- Tourism Visa (Visa T): 30 € in cash + 5 € for chancery fee.
- Business Visa (Visa E): 35 € in cash + 5 € for chancery fee.
NB: Visa agencies and travel agencies are invited to directly contact the Embassy through:
E-mail: click on the “Contact Us” Tab, or
Phone: +33 (0) 1 45 03 47 20.
- Payment by cheque in Euros (€) only payable in France for any request by correspondence, payable to "Ambassade Royale du Cambodge".
- For request outside France, To know about the payment process from abroad, please contact the Embassy through: E-mail: click on the “Contact Us” Tab, or Phone: +33 (0) 1 45 03 47 20.
III) Application for a visa by correspondence:
In France, the application must be sent by “registered post with Acknowledgment of Receipt A/R” accompanied by a new envelope + 1 delivery slip 'recommended with AR' mentioning the name and address of the recipient + 10 stamps of 20 gr) for the return of the passport. A single envelope in case of several requests with the necessary stamps for a Registered post with AR (ex : 1 half book is enough for 3 passports)
From abroad, it must be sent by international courier (DHL, TNT, UPS etc ...).
NB: note the tracking number of the Recommended AR which will be used for the return of the passport, in order to follow the sending on the site of the post office: http://www.csuivi.courrier.laposte.fr/suivi
* If you do not receive the passport within 10 days from your request, contact the Embassy by 01 45 03 47 20.
Please be informed that the Consular Section is not in any case responsible for the quality of the postal service. It is up to the concerned person to use the most appropriate method of mailing.
1. A visa, regardless of category, is issued only on a valid passport six (6) months after the date of exit from Cambodia.
2. The tourism visa (T) cannot be modified and does not authorize the exercise of a job in Cambodia. Exceeding your stay may result of a fine of 10 USD /day.
3. An extension of stay may be requested:
at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation for holders of diplomatic, service/official or courtesy visas.
- at the Immigration Department (Service for Foreigner) of the Ministry of the Interior, located in opposite of the Phnom Penh International Airport, for other visas with additional charges.
4. Visa fees paid cannot be refunded.
1. The visa service is open from Monday to Friday from 09:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
2- The filing of the visa application does not entail any obligation from the part of the Embassy of Cambodia to issue a visa. The latter reserves the right not to issue a visa.
3. A visa before departure must be issued by the Royale Embassy of Cambodia in Paris for passport holders from the following countries: Afghanistan, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Sudan and Nigeria.
Documents required for the visa application:
1. - form to fill out,
2. - passport valid at least six (6) months after the date of departure from Cambodia, and a copy of passport in A4 format (page with photo),
3. - recent passport size photo, to stick on the form,
4. - copy of the double-sided identity card,
5. - copy of the return air ticket or booking by the travel agency,
6. - copy of the hotel booking,
7. - proof of residence copy (electricity, gas or phone bill, residential card, occupation attention),
V) Visa on arrival at the airport and at the border posts:
This visa is aimed at facilitating the arrival of visitors without an entry visa. However, it is recommended to obtain the visa of entry from one of the diplomatic or consular representation of Cambodia nearest the departure, in order to avoid a wait at the arrival to fill out the form and pay the visa etc.
The traveler without an entry visa can obtain it directly on arrival, upon presentation of the passport, valid for at least 6 months, a return ticket or leave the territory, a recent photo. A form has to be completed on site.
By Air :
- Phnom Penh
- Siem Reap
II-By road :
- Bavet (Svay Rieng Province)
- Prey Vor (Svay Rieng Province)
- Phnom Den (Takeo Province)
- Prek Chak (Kampot Province)
- Yadav (Rattanakiri Province)
- Trapaing Plong (Kampong Cham Province)
- Trapaing Sre (Kratie Province)
- Banteay Chakrey (Prey Veng Province)
- Kaom Samnor (Kandal Province, Boat by Mekong River)
- Koh Rokar (Prey Veng Province)
- Dong Kralo/Trapaing Kriel (Stung Treng Province)
- Poi Pet ( Banteay Meanchey Province)
- O Smach (Oddar Meanchey Province)
- Chorm (Oddar Meanchey Province)
- Prom (Pailin Province)
- Daung (Battambang Province)
- Cham Yeam (Koh Kong Province)
III-By Sea :
- Phnom Penh
- Oknha Mong (Koh Kong Province)
- Stung Hav
VI) Electronic Visa (E-visa):
Peoples who cannot come to the Embassy, or there is not a Cambodian mission in their country, can apply for a tourism visa online (E-Visa), by connecting to:
- This is only one website of E-Visa of the Government of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- This E-visa does not allow entry by all land border crossings (check the list). Please check before applying it.
The electronic visa service is directly managed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the Kingdom of Cambodia.
The Embassy of Cambodia in Paris cannot in any circumstances intervene on this site.
In case of problem, please kindly contact:
Send an e-mail: email@example.com
Tel : 00 855 23 224 973
Fax: 00 855 23 224 972
Be careful of fraudulent e-visa websites:
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (M.F.A.I.C) of the Kingdom of Cambodia has identified some fraudulent websites offering e-visa services. In case of doubt, please click here.